Assistant Site Manager
Permanent | Kidderminster, Worcestershire | | £35,000 to £45,000
Job Reference: 15119
Taylor Herrick Recruitment are proud to be working with a 5* developer as they continue to expand across the West Midlands and Staffordshire. They are looking for Assistant Site Managers for a new development based in Kidderminster.
You will report to the Site Manager and support them to effectively motivate, support and manage the site-based team to ensure that the required health, safety and environmental performance standards are achieved. You will contribute to the efficient and safe day to day management of the building site and help maintain all necessary records and documents throughout every stage of the development.
You will be responsible for:
• Supervising and ensuring that all construction work under your control is built in accordance with the programme of works.
• Ensuring effective control of subcontractors in maintaining all necessary quality control checks to ensure the required standard by complying with the relevant specification and working practices.
• Preparing schedules of defects and ensuring completion in accordance with programme.
• Liaising with Site Manager in the preparation of final inspections.
• Liaising with Site Manager regarding the performance and assessment of subcontractors.
• Liaising with Site Manager regarding the maintenance of daily and weekly records.
• Ensuring all requirements laid down by the Health and Safety Executive are adhered to
• Ensuring the security of buildings is maintained at all times
• Liaising with Site Manager regarding the handover process of plots at completion.
• Liaising with Site Manager prior to meetings and inspections by client, to enable discrepancies/peculiarities to be raised and clarified.
• Liaising with the Site Sales Team/Site Manager regarding handover dates and purchaser occupation and/or any purchaser queries raised prior to and after occupation.
Skills & Experience:
• Sound knowledge of Health, Safety and Welfare facilities and CDM
• Good communication, organisation, collator, delegator and man management
• Articulate, numerate, literate and able to read drawings
• CSCS Card, First Aid, SMSTS
In return for your skills, my client offers a competitive basic salary dependent on experience, plus company car / car allowance, company bonus, with a fully comprehensive benefits package including private health care and pension.
To apply for this role please forward over your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or to discuss in further details contact 07881304795.