Customer Care Co-ordinator
Permanent | , West Midlands | ASAP | £0.00 to £0.00<
Job Reference: 15055
Taylor Herrick are currently working with a national 5* house builder as they look to grow their regional office. They are looking for a customer care co-ordinator to make sure home buyers receive the very best care following their home buying experience.
To support the Customer Service Manager in managing all customer related issues through to resolution, by managing the administration of the department to ensure it operates efficiently and effectively.
* Ensure all calls received into the department are answered professionally and courteously, and issues logged appropriately.
* Communicate with the Customer Service Manager to ensure all defects are dealt with by the appropriate personnel.
* Maintain the relevant Customer Service log/monitor.
* Provide administrative support for the Department, such as handling and responding to all customer correspondence, collate site/sales paperwork, filing etc.
* Liaise with Buying Department - order materials as and when required.
* Coordinate schedule of work for the maintenance team.
* Carry out post-completion courtesy calls to customers.
* Support the department to ensure any issues that arise post-exchange are effectively and efficiently dealt with.
* Update weekly reports and distribute to relevant personnel.
* Carry out other appropriate ad hoc duties as and when required.
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
* Educated to GCSE Standard (or equivalent) including English and Maths
* Have excellent communication and problem solving skills
* Good verbal and written and communication skills
* Ability to multi-task
* Good time management
* Good level of computer literacy, including Microsoft Office
* Excellent telephone manner
* Good negotiation skills
My client will consider those from a customer service background, not just from within house building.
Offering a competitive salary plus generous package. For more information, please contact 07543165977 or email@example.com