Area Construction Manager
Permanent | Derby, Derbyshire | | £0.00 to £0.00<
Job Reference: 15032
A thriving and successful residential developer are seeking an experienced Area Construction Manager for their East Midlands region. As area construction manager, you will have responsibility for the construction teams across a number of developments ensuring that build quality, workmanship and attention to detail are consistently high and build programmes and budgets are achieved.
* Ensure contractual commitments are met and exceeded.
* Ensure that opportunities for the strategic development of the contract are exploited, to deliver increased turnover and profitability, ensure additional services and projects are added and contracts are re-won on re-tender.
* Ensuring business policies and processes are effectively communicated and implemented within the contract.
* Ensure the provision of healthy and safe working conditions and that both clients and Company health and safety policy is adhered to
* Ensure optimum staffing structures operate across contracts, balancing cost reduction with the delivery of service excellence. Ensure structures support peaks and troughs in workload, and disaster recovery.
* Ensure contracts are staffed by fully competent teams, ensuring post holders are fully competent and that effective succession planning arrangements are in place.
* Ensure appropriate control systems to ensure statutory, policy and contractual commitments are met.
* Ensuring a customer focus within all areas of operational activities, and that effective relationships are maintained with key client contacts.
* Promoting and maintaining the core Values of the company.
* Provision of leadership and guidance, advice, coaching and direct support, where required to deliver best practice selection, training, assessment and recognition/reward.
* Delivering effective business communication through advice, review, leadership and direct contribution to management and team meetings, briefings, consultation forums, correspondence, publicity, monthly and ad-hoc reporting and other publications, as appropriate.
* Supporting the sales process through solutions development, participation in presentations and consultation meetings.
* Provide a learning environment, and appropriate training and development planning. Ensure basic training needs are delivered, employees are fully competent to undertake their roles, and are able to reach their full future potential.
Offering a competitive salary (negotiable dependent on experience and current remuneration) plus car/allowance + bonus scheme.
Applications will ONLY be considered from candidates whose CV demonstrates the following:
Prior experience of working for a regional or national house builder at Contracts / Senior Contracts Manager level (must be for a good period of time)
Management of a team of Site Managers across a given region
Strong working history with minimal moves, ideally of a permanent nature
For further information, please call 07543165977 or email email@example.com