Senior Site Manager
Permanent | Loughborough, Leicestershire | | £60000.00 to £65000.00<
Job Reference: 14998
We are working with a leading 5* PLC house builder who are currently seeking an experienced Senior/Site Manager.
You will work on and manage a range of housing plots the company have coming up over the Nottingham Area. As no1 Site manager, you would be in complete control of the build from inception to completion. And will be tasked to ensure the build is completed to a high standard of quality.
Because of the senior level of this position, this is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated, experienced site manager who is looking for a step up within a reputable firm.
Key Skills/experience required:
• Ensure all work orders are completed to time, and leading to delivery of contractual key performance indicators
• Assist in the investigation of complaints
• Ensure all pre and post inspections are carried out
• Understanding of legislation in maintenance and property management, having the ability to translate these into working practice
• Working to a strict Production programme
• Good at problem-solving and
To be successful you will hold SMSTS, CSCS and First aid. You will have previous experience working within the new build residential housing sector, with a driven mentality to delivering quality homes.
Please visit www.threcruit.co.uk to view all vacancies within house building.