Permanent | Warwickshire, Warwickshire | | £45000.00 to £60000.00<
Job Reference: 14995
We are working with a well-known design led studio based in Warwickshire who is recruiting for a Associate Architect to join their thriving team on a permanent basis.
This position has become available due to recent project wins and an increase in workload. This practice take pride in their unique and bespoke portfolio, predominantly consisting of contemporary residential schemes including large extensions, new build one-off houses as well as multiple dwellings.
Job requirements and duties:
• Lead Architect role, across one or multiple projects, carrying out duties of Project Architect to an exemplar standard.
• Overview and management of multiple projects, managing Project Architects and / or Assistants
• Oversee and manage office and clients / projects in absence of Director / Partner
• RIBA Chartered Architect & ARB Registered.
• 8 years Post Part III qualification
Similar project experience as mentioned above is advantageous. Experience using Vectorworks and working on Mac is desirable. It is important you are also highly skilled in Photoshop and InDesign.
For this role the salary depends on experience but will exceed to £60,000 for the suitable applicant, this company also have a performance related bonus in place. This is a full time position with 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
To apply please send your updated CV and portfolio / work samples to email@example.com or to discuss this role in further detail please contact Chloe on 07881304795.