Permanent | Birmingham, West Midlands | | £45000.00 to £55000.00<
Job Reference: 14950
An exciting opportunity for a Lead Architect to join an Award Winning multi disciplinary consultancy.
This company work in both the private and public sector for clients internationally as well as in the UK. Due to a big increase in workload they are recruiting for a Lead Architect to work closely with the Head of Department. The Birmingham business unit has been identified by Group as the next big area for growth and development so the person that joins can expect genuine progression opportunity.
Essentially your role will be heavily front end, client facing; developing exceptional concepts for complex schemes. The projects you can expect to be involved in are wide ranging, including masterplans, laboratories, R&D, pharma plus much more.
- Responsible for the co-ordination of concept and detail design information within the constraint’s quality, time and costs.
- To liaise with the Head of Department to facilitate and hold both design and technical reviews.
- To co-ordinate and co-operate with other Teams to improve the overall efficiency of the company.
- Develop and enhance job running skills and abilities
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to lead on International projects, so some flexibility is required. All overseas travel however, is conducted during the working week and doesn’t eat into personal time.
The company offer all their employees the chance of being put on management modules or training to become an expert in an area of your choice. They invest heavily in their people and also have circa 500 graduates working through a supported programme. This allows the opportunity for senior staff to act as mentors for those that are still learning.
- To have been ARB/RIBA registered Architect for a number of years’.
- A wealth of experience working at the front end of a project; developing concept designs and having worked closely to understand your client / build a rapport.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit experience would be beneficial but is not essential.
This career opportunity is offering a competitive salary and a generous package. Relocation package is also available to successful candidates from different cities.
To be considered for this role, please forward over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please contact on 07881304795.