Permanent | Nottingham, Nottinghamshire | Negotiable | £30000.00 to £40000.00<
Job Reference: 14949
A successful and reputable house builder based in Nottinghamshire is looking to appoint an Adoptions Engineer on a permanent basis for their North Midlands region.
As an Adoptions Engineer, you will be responsible for delivering the final adoption of infrastructure and open spaces for residential developments.
• Secure maintenance and final adoption certificates for all development infrastructure, (e.g. S104, S185, S38, S278, etc.), and POS/play areas.
• Manage site infrastructure and POS/play areas until final adoption.
• Manage POS/play areas to comply with company and legal requirements.
• Assist Commercial in preparing works tenders including the H&S pack for the Final Stage Adoption Works; review successful Contractors RAMS before works commence on site.
• Prepare the final H&S File for completed adoptable infrastructure works for each adopting authority or Management Company.
• Assist the Adoptions Co-ordinator to manage, monitor and report on the roads and sewer Bonds Value Schedule.
• Assist the Commercial Team to manage, monitor and claim BT completion rebates.
• In conjunction with the Commercial Team; manage, forecast and monitor budgets for Completed Development Provisions Budget; attend quarterly valuation meetings.
• Complete negotiations/enquiries with statutory bodies and utility undertakers on environmental, drainage, highways and other engineering issues.
• Provide support to customer services co-ordinators in relation to customer queries relating to estate management and adoption.
To be considered for this position, you must be educated to HNC/HND level in an engineering related discipline with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience within the construction industry.
The successful candidate will be required to have excellent communication skills as the role requires communication with external bodies, contractors and internal teams. You will be required to work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative to set/agree objectives and deadlines within budget. The ability to use standard software packages such as Microsoft and AutoCAD is desirable but not essential.
In return, this house builder is offering a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package.
To apply, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07881 099368 for more information.
Please visit our website www.threcruit.co.uk to view all engineering and technical vacancies within house building.