Senior Technical Coordinator
Permanent | Oxford , Oxfordshire | | £45000.00 to £50000.00<
Job Reference: 14947
Taylor Herrick is proud to be working with one of the UK’s fastest growing house builder's who are looking for a high performing Senior Technical Coordinator to join their Technical Department in Oxfordshire.
This exciting opportunity will suit an ambitious professional who will be part of a team developing their new region. With 3 sites already in the pipeline they are already a buoyant region. Two of these sites will be using their existing house type portfolio and the third site is going to be completely bespoke. This award winning house builder has quality at the forefront of everything they do and has aspirations of building up to 400 units in this region by their 4th year.
This house builder also boasts a proud history of low staff turnover and can assure future candidates they will be joining a solid, stable team.
As a Senior Technical Coordinator, you will be responsible for the day to day design, planning and building technology technical output within the region in accordance with current working practices and accordingly providing a quality and cost-effective resource to Building Technology and Planning.
• Assist with the production of layouts and technical reports, and prepare working drawings, details and specifications, with minimum supervision.
• Provide technical support and information to Construction, Commercial and Sales Departments, and maintain good communication to ensure the required level of service is maintained.
• Assist with fee negotiation, and the appointment and management of external consultants.
• Monitor, produce and submit information to discharge planning and building regulation conditions.
• Prepare Sales and Legal information e.g. Conveyance Plans, Sales Area Layout Drawings and Site Compound Layouts, including POS’s, S38, S104 adoption plans and the like.
• In-house Planning Supervisors role.
• Comply with responsibilities as laid down in the Group’s Health, Safety & Environment Policy.
• At all times comply with Company Policies, procedures and instructions.
• Contribute to improving the business and enhancing the reputation of the Company by putting forward new ideas and by implementing change when requested to do so.
• Obtain and check information from external architectural consultants, and suppliers and manufacturers for supplementing working drawings.
• As required, from time to time, produce designs for layouts, house designs etc.
In return, this house builder is offering a competitive salary and benefit package dependant on candidates experience and expertise.
To apply please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07741 631666 for more information.
Please visit our website www.threcruit.co.uk to view all architectural and technical positions within house building and private practice.
salary and benefit package dependant on candidates experience and expertise.