Senior Technical Coordinator
Permanent | Milton Keynes, Milton Keynes | | £45000.00 to £52000.00<
Job Reference: 14881
A successful, national house builder is recruiting for a Senior Technical Coordinator on a permanent basis in Milton Keynes.
As a Senior Technical Coordinator, you will be responsible for the day to day design, planning and building technology technical output within the region in accordance with current working practices and accordingly provide a quality and cost-effective resource to Building Technology and Design & Planning. This position will report to the Design and Technical Manager.
• Coordinate the communication and distribution of design drawings and specifications to the wider business as a matter of priority using the relevant document management procedures.
• Produce variant house type drawing packages and liaise with key suppliers to provide ancillary drawing information.
• Produce block plans sections and elevations.
• Produce detail information where not already available.
• Co-ordinate the accuracy of information supplied by all departments to ensure no discrepancies.
• Submission of all information to NHBC and obtaining approval of same, obtaining SAP Assessments, Secured by Design Approval and Eco Homes Assessments and Robust Standard Details.
• Obtaining and collating all ancillary specialist drawings including hot water supply, heating, kitchen, stair, wardrobes, lintels, p.c. ground floors, roof tile manufacturer’s specification.
• Chair / Present pre-tender meetings and attend & contribute to Site progress meetings.
• Co-ordinate information and liaise with in house architects, civil and structural engineers and landscape architects.
• Prepare all drawings and documents for printing for Pre-Start Meetings.
• Attend site meetings as required and resolve all site related queries arising from these meetings and from normal daily discussion with site and commercial team.
• Attend site visits with other members of the technical team.
To be considered for this position you must hold a HNC / HND in construction or building studies. It is essential you have at least 3 / 5 years’ experience working within the construction industry, with at least 12 months experience of working within a residential house builder. The person they appoint will be expected to have commercial awareness, a thorough knowledge of the planning and building process and proficiency in AutoCAD.
In return, this house builder is offering a competitive salary of up to £50,000 plus car allowance, benefits and discretionary bonus.
To apply please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07741 631666 for more information.
Please visit our website www.threcruit.co.uk to view all architectural and technical positions within house building and private practice.
£5,500 company car allowance/ company car. 5% discretionary bonus. Pension, healthcare package.