Permanent | Oxford, Oxfordshire | | £35000.00 to £45000.00<
Job Reference: 14879
Taylor Herrick Recruitment are working with a reputable house builder located in Gloucestershire who are looking for a Technical Coordinator on a permanent basis.
This well-known residential developer is developing upwards of 1000 units per annum and are looking to increase this figure over the forthcoming years.
The person they appoint as Technical Coordinator will report directly to and work closely with the Technical Manager. You will manage the external design team in the technical coordination and design information on projects from conception to completion.
• Managing members of the project team effectively, providing advice and guidance as required
• Instigate all relevant actions detailed within their Technical procedures
• Assisting the Technical Manager in Development Programme preparation
• In conjunction with the Technical Manager, brief, manage and drive the external consultants in the preparations, issue and approval of construction information
• Attend site progress meetings and carry out site inspections
• Prepare updates on project progress on a fortnightly basis
• Review and produce development costs schedules on a monthly basis and agree action with Technical Manager
• General liaison and coordination between other parties, both internal and external
• Responding to site queries and resolving technical and/or construction problems
• Reviewing value engineering and enhancement opportunities, focusing on show home delivery
• Instigating and assisting in the preparation of pre-construction Health and Safety information
• Produce Health and Safety files / Operation and Maintenance Manual and any Tenant Manuals required
To be considered for this position, you must have previous experience with working a house builder. Good knowledge of planning, technical, architectural and engineering issues as well as a good understanding of Building Regulations and Legislation. You must be a team player who can work independently and drive technical issues and projects to a successful conclusion. You must possess good communication, meeting and management skills and experience in dealing with multidiscipline teams. CAD drawing experience is advantageous but not essential.
This position will require the successful candidate to hold a full UK driving licence.
In return, this house builder is offering a competitive salary plus package (negotiable dependent on individual experience).
To apply, please send your updated CV to email@example.com or call 077416 31666 for more information.
Please visit our website www.threcruit.co.uk to view all design & technical vacancies within house building.