Permanent | Oxford, Oxfordshire | | £35000.00 to £40000.00<
Job Reference: 14878
A high quality, bespoke House Builder is recruiting for a Layout Designer to join their South Midlands region located in Gloucestershire.
This company have had a strong reputation in the North East and have now moved down to the South Midlands to develop throughout Gloucestershire and Oxfordshire. The person they appoint will be working on small-medium sized, bespoke residential developments circa 20-200 units per site initially.
• Produce Feasibility Schemes in line with Company philosophy and Design Brief liaising where necessary with the Land and Development Departments.
• Maximise land values through good and innovative design.
• Ensure design concepts can be translated into workable development solutions.
• Interact with and monitor the technical development of Schemes ensuring that the original concept is not diluted.
• Prepare and submit Planning Applications, negotiating with Local Planning Authorities to ensure, where possible, an approval is obtained.
• Monitor the progress of planning applications and subsequent release of planning conditions.
• Interact with external consultants.
This position would suit a qualified architectural professional who is capable of producing hand drawn sketch feasibility layouts for residential developments as well as the ability to transfer sketch layouts to full CAD planning layouts.
The successful candidate must have experience of the house building sector, previously working on feasibility design, and have experience of local authority and highways requirements and be capable of interpreting these into innovative design concepts. This position requires excellent communication skills both written and verbal and can work towards deadlines. Proficiency in the use of Adobe Photoshop and SketchUp is essential.
In return, this house builder is offering a competitive salary and package (negotiable dependent on experience).
To apply, please send your updated CV and work samples and/or digital portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 077416 31666 for more information.
Please visit our website www.threcruit.co.uk to view all architectural and design vacancies within house building and residential development.