Senior Revit Architectural Technician
Contract | Derby, Derbyshire | January 2019 | : 0.00
Job Reference: 14872
We are working with a successful, regional House Builder located in Derbyshire who is in search of an experienced Architectural Technician / Technologist to join their divisional design department on a temporary basis. The duration of this contract will be approx. 6 months.
The person they appoint will provide architectural design services and solutions for individual projects as well as standard core portfolios, presenting proposals and working drawings primarily using Autodesk Revit. This position will report to the Divisional Architectural Manager.
• Providing working drawings for Production teams for use on site and for all of the relevant Regional business functions
• To assist Site Managers by addressing and answering development queries when required
• Co-ordinate suppliers information from the Divisionally approved key supply chain list
• Distribute working information to the Regional businesses via the companies Intranet
• Provide solutions for BUG reports that are received from the Regional businesses
Skills and Capabilities:
• Must have experience using Autodesk Revit Architecture and AutoCAD
• To have a good understanding of the construction process and the provision of house type working drawings that meet the requirements of the Building Regulations and NHBC standards
• To be able to work alone, under their own steam and as part of the technical team
• To have excellent communication and presentation skills
• Have a minimum HND/HNC or equivalent in Architecture or Construction
• To have experience in working for a house-builder or consultancy providing services to a house-builder
• To have a good knowledge of house building and the consultation process
• To be aware of emerging and changing legislation
In return, this house builder is offering a competitive hourly rate (negotiable dependent on individual experience).
To apply please send your updated CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07881 099368 for more information.
Please visit our website www.threcruit.co.uk to view all architectural and technical vacancies within house building.
£20-25.00 per hour