Senior Architectural Technician
Permanent | Kettering, Northamptonshire | Negotiable | £55000.00 to £65000.00<
Job Reference: 14849
We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Senior Architectural Technician to join a well-known housing developer on a full time permanent basis. This position will be based in their East Midlands region.
The person they appoint as a Senior Architectural Technician will oversee the architectural design process including the production of site specific house types, standard details, third party and external works information for live and proposed developments. You will support successful project delivery through liaison with Commercial, Operations and Sales teams, as well as third party consultants to ensure comprehensive and accurate design information is available to the delivery team.
You will be expected to ensure compliance with all planning, building regulations and NHBC design standards in readiness for and throughout project delivery.
• Produce design and working drawings to satisfy site specific planning requirements utilising standard portfolios
• Produce standard details and external works information for proposed developments
• Produce sales and marketing area designs for proposed developments
• Produce building compound and site establishment design solutions
• Liaison with external consultants and supply chain partners in the production of specialist third party design information, site specific house types, temporary and external works information
• Liaison with the Commercial and Operations teams to ensure design solutions are cost effective and optimise buildability
• Audit third party design proposals to ensure accuracy, buildability, cost effectiveness, and compliance with the companies requirements.
To be considered for this position, you must be a qualified Architectural Technician or Technologist with house building, product and architectural design experience. Previous experience of working within an equivalent technical role is essential. You must have software competence specifically in AutoCAD but also MS Word and Excel. You will be required to hold a valid and appropriate CSCS card.
In return, this house builder is offering a competitive salary between £55-65,000 plus package (negotiable dependent on experience).
To apply, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07881 099368 for more information.
Please visit our website www.threcruit.co.uk to view all architectural and technical vacancies within house building.
Company car / car allowance, discretionary annual bonus, pension contribution, healthcare, scope for career progression