Flood Risk Engineer
Permanent | Bedford, Bedfordshire | ASAP | £25000.00 to £32000.00<
Job Reference: 14839
One of the UK’s leading Multi-disciplinary Consultancies is growing their Bedfordshire office due to an increase in workload and ambitious plans for growth. As a result, they are looking to recruit a Flood Risk Engineer.
Roles and Responsibility:
• Carry out flood risk assessment and modelling for numerous types of projects.
• Review and prepare technical documents in an organised manner.
• In association with the associate engineer maintain and develop the department’s standards.
• Development of surface water drainage strategy designs for proposed development sites.
• River modelling to outline the extent and depths of flooding and to determine mitigation schemes.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in the Civil Engineering Industry.
• Educated to degree standard in Civil Engineering or similar subject.
• Proficient in the use of Microdrainage and flood modelling software systems such as XP Storm and TUflow.
• Proficient in the use of AutoCAD.
• Excellent knowledge of current legislation, drainage design standards and sewers. Including detailed knowledge of the NPPF and NHBC standards.
• Working knowledge of health and safety standards.
• Excellent communication and team work skills.
Offering a competitive salary plus benefits (Negotiable, dependant on experience).
To apply, please send your updated CV to email@example.com or call 07825997563 for more information.
Please visit our website www.threcruit.co.uk to view all engineering and technical vacancies within house building.
Follow our Linked In company page https://www.linkedin.com/company/596773/ to be kept up to date with new opportunities and events within the Built Environment.