Senior Land Manager - House Building
Permanent | Warrington, Cheshire | | £55,000 to £65,000
Job Reference: 14834
A growing, reputable company based in Cheshire, are currently seeking an experience Land professional to join their thriving team. They are currently one of the UK’s leading developers with a great attention to detail. They work on both private and affordable schemes whilst acquiring sites in affluent areas. The award-winning house builder have been established for over 50 years and are going from strength to strength.
They are seeking an experienced Senior Land Manager with extensive knowledge of the North West region and a strong network of contacts they can bring with them. This role is offering the opportunity to join a strong-minded, well-respected and successful house builder to work across the Cheshire area. Excellent communication skills and a strong network of contacts is required for this role. Several years’ experience in a Land Manager role with a House Builder / Residential Developer is essential in order to be able to carry out this job effectively.
• Identification and acquisition of sites.
• Have exceptional negotiating and influencing skills; be a confident and professional networker.
• An innovative thinker, with the drive to seek out and pursue potential development opportunities.
• Collate all relevant detailed information e.g. build costs, sales projections, engineering, financial to establish a clear assessment of viability for any potential development opportunity.
• Input into the initial land value appraisal and subsequent negotiations to agree terms.
In return for your hard work, you will be offered a competitive salary plus excellent package which includes company car / allowance, pension scheme, health care and bonus.