Senior Landscape Architect
Permanent | Birmingham, | | £30000.00 to £36000.00<
Job Reference: 14832
Brand new opportunity for a Senior Landscape Architect to join a successful Urban Design practice in their Birmingham based office.
This role will extend across the full spectrum of landscape services, and therefore the successful candidate should be highly motivated and have experience of managing contracts and liaising with clients, and have strong design and communication skills.
• Degree in Landscape Architecture and a Chartered or Full Member of the Landscape Institute.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of providing sound landscape advice at all stages of project development.
• Design flair and enthusiasm for innovative ideas and high-end graphics.
• Strong leadership skills and a team player supporting the Director and the ability to manage and motivate staff to work efficiently and creatively.
• Highly motivated and able to lead and manage projects within budget both independently and part of a team.
• Flexibility in responding to changing demands and a willingness to be involved in all aspects of the business as required.
• Ability to use graphic software to produce high quality illustrations and designs, and ideally a working knowledge of AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign and Sketchup.
In return, they offer a competitive salary and benefits package with exciting career development and progression opportunities.
If you are interested in being considered for the role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or to discuss further details on this please contact 07881304795.