Engineering Services Coordinator
Permanent | Warwickshire, Warwickshire | Negotiable | £30000.00 to £40000.00<
Job Reference: 14798
One of the UK’s top ten house builders is recruiting for a Services Coordinator to join their South Midlands technical team on a permanent basis.
The person they appoint will prepare, manage and coordinate the provision of utilities for all developments from initial land feasibility through to on site delivery. You will provide best value commercial solutions, coordination and delivery of all utility design details / information and programmes in accordance with planning approvals, build programme requirement and the targets of the Regional Business Unit. This position will report directly to the Engineering Manager.
Day to day responsibilities will include the following;
• Secure and ensure that all Technical Information, drawings/details, services/suppliers enquiry letters, quotations and acceptances, Technical Approvals/Agreements and on-site service connections are received and issued in accordance with all regulatory requirements, Planning Approvals, Build/Sales programmes and budget requirements, for all mains services, off site requirements/reinforcement and street lighting requirements.
• Ensure all proposals are in accordance with Health and Safety Requirements.
• Coordinate with Legal and land teams to review all developments for easements, existing services provision, both within and without the proposed site, and any existing easements, wayleaves etc.
• Advise on and commission the formal appointment of utility providers.
• Develop effective interfaces and communications with all affected internal stakeholders, consultants, contractors and external utility providers, including, but not limited to:
o Production Manager
o Sales Manager
o NHBC Inspectors
o Local Authorities and other statutory bodies
o Environmental agencies
• Attend and actively participate in all Pre-start meetings, monthly site meetings and other meetings as required to review, monitor and assess progress and provide constructive feedback as necessary.
• Ensure timely distribution of information as necessary to all relevant stakeholders.
• Provide on-going technical support and guidance to all stakeholders as required.
• Work as part of the Technical Team to deliver best value schemes, promoting best practice to achieve the short, medium and long term goals of the business.
• Share knowledge and assist the Team as necessary in carrying out their duties.
To be considered for this position, you must possess a good technical knowledge, with regards to utility provision for residential developments, utility companies procedures, license and legislative framework as applicable. You will be expected to have strong communication, negotiation and organisation skills. Have the ability to use your own initiative and work as a team, ability to work to deadlines and hold an understanding of planning and development processes and CDM regulations.
In return, this house builder is offering a competitive salary circa £40,000 plus package (negotiable dependent on individual experience).
To apply, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07881 099368 for more information.
Company car or car allowance, pension, healthcare, discretionary annual bonus