Regional Engineering Manager
Permanent | Derby, Derbyshire | Negotiable | £50000.00 to £55000.00<
Job Reference: 14780
A well-known affordable house builder / contractor is keen to identify an experienced Civil Engineering professional to join their technical team as Regional Engineering Manager. This position will be based in their Midlands region located in Derbyshire.
This company operates nationwide, building circa 350 units per annum across two offices. The person they appoint for Derbyshire will oversee schemes in the Midlands, South Yorkshire and Essex.
As Regional Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for the following;
• Lead, manage and motivate development team:
• Motivate and manage engineering staff to ensure projects progress as per agreed programme and budget.
• Ensure that all necessary resources are available for the project to progress through planning, design, tender and Technical approval to the agreed budget and programme.
• Liaise with the Pre-Development team on the Abnormals and site constraint for future development.
• Attend monthly project meetings to ensure strategy, programme and budget are on track.
• Where project parameters change, to review a new strategy and ensure it is communicated effectively to all team members.
• To establish a positive and ethical culture within the group that enables the company to deliver its stakeholders objectives.
• Liaise with wider team members to support delivery of projects.
• Liaise with the Group Engineering Manager/Regional Business Development Manager/Commercial in relation to site constraints and abnormals on Prospective sites.
• Liaise with the Group Engineering Manager to agree strategy, budgets and programme.
• Provide a monthly update for Group Engineering Manager to enable the preparation of Board Report to track project progress and identify any changes to agreed strategy, budget and programme.
To be considered for this position you must possess at least 10 years’ experience in Engineering Design, with a strong knowledge of Technical Standards and planning law affecting development issues. A clean full driving licence is required.
This position would suit a qualified Engineering professional with a good working knowledge of budget control, planning processes, engineering design, technical approval, utilities and section agreements.
In return, this affordable contractor is offering a competitive salary plus excellent benefits package (negotiable dependent on individual experience).
To apply please send your updated CV to email@example.com or call 07881 099368 for more information.
Please visit our website www.threcruit.co.uk to view all engineering and technical vacancies based in the East Midlands.
Company car or car allowance, fuel card, pension, healthcare, discretionary annual bonus.