Customer Care Coordinator
Permanent | Birmingham, West Midlands | | £21000.00 to £26000.00<
Job Reference: 14684
Customer Care Coordinator – West Midlands
Taylor Herrick Recruitment are currently representing a PLC house builder facing positive times and need to ensure their customer care is 10 out 10. This successful company is one of the UK’s leading home builders, looking for a hardworking Customer Care Coordinator professional to join their team to source the best Customer Service across the West Midlands. The successful candidate must have worked for a National housing developer and have a strong knowledge with the COINS system in a similar role.
• Implementation of the in-house Production, Sales & Customer Care procedure ‘Steps to Success’.
• Monitor the NHBC portal and advise the appropriate Site Managers when surveys are outstanding.
• Prompt Contracts Managers for their six-week Steps to Success contact with customers.
• Keep customers informed until any defects are resolved. Book appointments and act as the main mediator between customers and contractors.
• Maintain the individual development/plot files and update with relevant information data i.e. photographs (correctly, with date and defect).
• Health and Safety - all employees have a statutory duty to look after their own safety and to give due consideration for the safety of others. Employees also have specific responsibilities as set out in the Company Health and Safety Policy.
• Produce a varied and interesting Company newsletter on the second Thursday of the month.
• Attend weekly meetings with maintenance team members.
• Using your own vehicle to travel to the Office/developments on occasion.
To find out more about this position and the earning potential, please call me on 07788 282 044 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We have several new sales and construction roles within house building across the Midlands so would be pleased to discuss these with you.