Permanent | Leicester, Leicester | March | £45000.00 to £55000.00<
Job Reference: 14672
Land Manager – East Midlands
A growing, reputable company based in the East Midlands, Leicestershire is seeking a knowledgeable Land Manager to join their thriving team. This position is offering an excellent salary plus package.
Their existing team is strong and they wish to appoint someone who will compliment them in terms of experience and attributes. They are certainly looking for quality not quantity. They will be looking for you to bring with you a great deal of commercial acumen, confidence, charisma and professionalism. In addition, they will expect you to be well connected across Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and Leicestershire.
This position is suitable for candidates from a house building background and also Surveyors / Land Agents who are seeking a move into the land buying field. The Land Director feels a Land professional who can bring with them a strong network of contacts and knowledge of the patch (Leicestershire, Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire) would still be a strong addition. If you have experience in this area and the transferable skills for the role the Land Director would be keen to discuss this with you further. You will be securing 3-5 sites per annum, circa 50-300 units per site.
- Bring with you and continue to build a network of strong relationships with key contacts within the geographical area to monitor land and market activity
- Input into the initial land value appraisal and subsequent negotiations to agree terms
- Input into the planning application process working with key individuals both internally and externally to ensure successful delivery.
- Ensure value improvement through smart land acquisition, outstanding management of the planning process, and cost efficiency.
- Monitor and update the Land Director on land market activity on a continuing basis and react appropriately to any opportunities.
- Maintain any internal land systems e.g. retention of land meeting minutes, land information provided from external sources and the management of the land register/portfolio of completed sites for further value or commercial opportunities.
- Undertake regular performance reviews, develop individuals’ skills and knowledge and manage any areas of concern in line with Company procedures.
This Land Manager position is offering a competitive salary (negotiable dependent on experience) plus package. For more details on this Land Buyer / Manager job, please contact me on daniel@THrecruit.co.uk or 07795547888. Also, please check our website, www.THrecruit.co.uk for our other Land vacancies or check our Linked In page Taylor Herrick Recruitment.
Company car / allowance, health care, pension, bonus