Civil Design Engineer
Permanent | Leicester, Leicester | Negotiable | £30000.00 to £40000.00<
Job Reference: 14671
A successful and well-known Residential Developer is in search of a highly motivated professional with a proven track record in design engineering within affordable and private housing. The person they appoint will play a key role in the continued success of this company. This position will be based in their East Midlands office located in Leicestershire.
The successful candidate must possess excellent professional communication and time management skills, be enthusiastic and ambitious with extensive experience in the use of AutoCAD and several years post graduate experience in a similar role.
• To generate designs from early stages to technical approval.
• Producing external level engineering drawings and private drainage drawings. Assisting in the production of site appraisals.
• To work closely with the Design & Planning Team during the planning process and with the Procurement Team during the tendering process. Maintaining a close working relationship with the site construction teams.
• Assembling and delivering a complete civil engineering packages.
• Carry out practical economical designs to adoptable standards supplying a package of information to the Procurement Department for tender purposes.
• Work with appointed Consultants to provide solutions to foundation and contamination issues.
• Liaise with Designers with respect to the development of housing layouts with a view to offering advice on SUDs and value engineering.
• To review relevant information to ensure the Land team are advised of Highway/ Drainage/ Level constraints prior to purchasing a site. Develop road and sewer designs with the approving bodies in order to solve all associated engineering issues.
• To review Planning documents in relation to constraints to ensure the submitted application conforms to policy guidance. Obtaining all necessary section agreements and other approvals.
• To join meetings with clients and act as the company’s representative.
To be considered for this position you must be fully IT literate with a knowledge of MicroDrainage software, able to maintain accurate records and manage complex design projects.
This position represents an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and successful company.
Applicants must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK and hold a full UK drivers license.
In return, this company is offering a competitive salary circa £45,000 plus package (negotiable dependent on individual experience).
To apply please send your updated CV to email@example.com or call 07881 099368 for more information.
Please visit our website www.threcruit.co.uk to view all engineering and house building opportunities.
Company car or car allowance, pension contribution, private healthcare, discretionary annual bonus