Area Sales Manager
Permanent | Birmingham, West Midlands | | £45000.00 to £55000.00<
Job Reference: 14611
This house builder is one of Britain’s top developers. The company focuses on high quality, well-built homes in sought after locations. Strongly customer service focused in their approach they are a strong brand to work for, especially within a Sales position. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Area Sales Manager to join them as they launch more sites across the West Midlands area.
The typical activities will include the following in order to fulfill this role successfully:
- Work well under pressure
- Provide market research information for Regional Sales & Marketing Director for them to agree sales volume & prices
- Communicate agreed sales volume and pricing to the Sales Teams
- Work closely with the Legal and Sales Teams
- Attend build/sales meetings as required
- Undertake customer appointments as and when necessary
- Excellent listening skills
- Show a full driving licence (with access to your own vehicle)
A key part of this role will be influencing and negotiating so you will need to be experienced in a similar role. It important that you are professional, personable and efficient.
To find out more about this position and the earning potential, please call me on 07880 656 966 or email your CV to Amber@threcruit.co.uk. We have several new sales and construction roles within house building across the Midlands so would be pleased to discuss these with you.