Permanent | Northampton, Northamptonshire | | £22000.00 to £24000.00<
Job Reference: 14606
This house builder is one of Britain’s top developers. The company focuses on high quality, well-built homes in sought after locations. Strongly customer service focused in their approach they are a strong brand to work for, especially within a Sales position. They are currently recruiting for accomplished Sales Advisor to join them as they launch more sites across the Northamtonshire area.
The main responsibilities will include meeting customers, guiding them through the specification of the property and assisting them through the purchasing and handover process. In order to fulfil this role successfully you will be able to:
• Work well under pressure
• Conduct market research and collate reports for the Sales Manager
• Excellent listening skills
• Assistant clients through the sales process offering advice as necessary
• Explain to customers the different house types, specification and options available to them.
• Show a full driving licence (with access to your own vehicle)
A key part of this role will be influencing and negotiating so you will need to be experienced in a similar role. It important that you are professional, personable and efficient.
To find out more about this position and the earning potential, please call me on 07880 656 966 or email your CV to Amber@threcruit.co.uk. We have several new sales and construction roles within house building across the Midlands so would be pleased to discuss these with you.