Permanent | Nottingham, Nottinghamshire | One month | £40000.00 to £50000.00<
Job Reference: 14590
A successful, national house builder is recruiting for a Development Engineer to join their North Midlands region on a permanent basis.
As a Development Engineer, you will be responsible for overseeing the design of infrastructure and groundwork’s packages for residential developments. This position will report to the Technical Director.
• To procure services records and enquiries for new developments, including responsibility for timely payment for new services infrastructure to support build programmes.
• To oversee the design and detailing carried out by externally appointed Consulting Engineer’s responsible for providing designs for new estate roads and sewers, including Section 38, 104 and S278 agreements
• Secure adoption agreements; S38, S104 and S278 to suit the development programme
• Obtain designs for foundations and where necessary have input into securing structural designs for superstructure components
• To maintain a continuous process of evaluation of Consultant’s designs to ensure that proposals adhere to best practice in value Engineering
• Liaise with other Technical Team members and others as necessary to seek the discharge of building regulations and planning conditions.
To be considered for this position you must be educated to HNC/HND level in an Engineering related discipline with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience. Previous experience in a design related environment, preferably with Civil or Structural Consulting Engineers is desirable. The ability to confidently handle negotiations with external bodies, including sewerage undertakers and highway authorities is essential along with the ability to coordinate with all members of the design team to ensure programmes are achieved. You must be computer literate, experience of design software packages such as PDS or Microdrainage is desirable but not essential.
In return, this house builder is offering a competitive salary up to £50,000 plus package.
To apply please send your updated CV to email@example.com or call 07881 099368 for more information.
Please visit our website www.threcruit.co.uk to view all technical and engineering jobs within house building.
Company car or car allowance, 10% discretionary annual bonus, pension contribution, private healthcare