Senior Land Manager
Permanent | Warwick, Warwickshire | June | £65000.00 to £70000.00<
Job Reference: 14504
Taylor Herrick Recruitment is working on a new position for a Senior Land Manager to join a regional House Builder. This position is based in Warwickshire and offering a competitive salary of circa £65,000+ plus package. This top 10, PLC house builder is currently facing positive times and seeking a strong individual who can drive the business forward.
This exciting role is offering the opportunity to join a strong-minded, well respected and successful house builder to work across the wider Midlands area. You will be tasked with sourcing Land throughout Northamptonshire, Warwickshire, Worcestershire and more, therefore a sound knowledge of these areas would be a distinct advantage. Excellent communication skills and a strong network of contacts is required for this role. At least five years’ experience in a Land Manager role with a House Builder / Residential Developer is essential in order to be able to carry out this job effectively.
• Identification and acquisition of sites.
• Have exceptional negotiating and influencing skills; be a confident and professional networker.
• An innovative thinker, with the drive to seek out and pursue potential development opportunities.
• Collate all relevant detailed information e.g. build costs, sales projections, engineering, financial to establish a clear assessment of viability for any potential development opportunity.
• Input into the initial land value appraisal and subsequent negotiations to agree terms.
• Input into the planning application process working with key individuals both internally and externally to ensure successful delivery.
• Ensure value improvement through smart land acquisition, outstanding management of the planning process, and cost efficiency.
In return for your hard work, you will be offered a competitive salary (circa £65,000+) plus excellent package which includes company car / allowance, pension scheme, health care and bonus(20%+). If this Senior Land Manager opportunity is of interest to you or you would like to hear about other Land jobs, please get in touch, daniel@THrecruit.co.uk or 07795547888. Also, please visit our website to see our latest jobs in Land and Planning across the entire West Midlands and East Midlands - www.threcruit.co.uk or look on our Linked In page Taylor Herrick Recruitment.
Company car / allowance, health care, pension, bonus (20% - 35%)