Assistant Development Engineer
Permanent | Nottingham, Nottinghamshire | One month | £20000.00 to £30000.00<
Job Reference: 14483
One of the UK’s leading house builders is recruiting for an Assistant Development Engineer for their East Midlands region based in Nottingham.
As an Assistant Development Engineer, you will be responsible for assisting the Engineering team, overseeing the design of infrastructure and groundwork’s packages for residential developments.
• Procure services records and enquiries for new developments, including responsibility for timely payment for new services infrastructure to support build programmes.
• Assist the engineering team with the procurement, design and detailing carried out by externally appointed Consulting Engineers who are responsible for providing designs for new estate roads and sewers, including Section 38, 104 and S278 agreements.
• Assisting the Engineering function to secure adoption agreements; S38, S104 and S278 to suit the development programme.
• Working with the Engineering team to obtain designs for foundations and where necessary have input into securing structural designs for superstructure components.
• Maintain a continuous process of evaluation of Consultant’s designs to ensure that proposals adhere to best practice in value Engineering.
• Liaise with other Technical team members and others as necessary to seek the discharge of building regulations and planning conditions.
To be considered for this position you must be educated to HNC/HND level in an Engineering related discipline with a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience. You must have the ability to communicate confidentially with external bodies, including sewerage undertakers and highway authorities and communicate with all members of the design team to ensure programmes are achieved. Previous experience of using design software packages such as PDS or Microdrainage is desirable but not essential.
In return, this house builder is offering a competitive salary and package (negotiable dependent on individual experience.
To apply, please send your updated CV to email@example.com or call 07881 099368 for more information.
Please visit our website www.threcruit.co.uk to view all engineering and technical vacancies within house building.
Negotiable dependent on individual experience.