Permanent | Bicester, Oxfordshire | | £21000.00 to £23000.00<
Job Reference: 14470
Sales Advisor – Oxfordshire
Basic Salary; £21K - £23K plus bonus and package OTE £45K
This well-established House Builder is experienced in all areas of property development. Unlike many other developers, they have the necessary in-house experience to see a project through from start to finish. They are currently recruiting for accomplished Sales Advisors to join them as they launch more sites across the Bedfordshire area.
The main responsibilities will include meeting customers, guiding them through the specification of the property and assisting them through the purchasing and handover process. In order to fulfil this role successfully you will be able to:
• Work well under pressure
• Thrive off hitting and exceeding targets
• Conduct market research and collate reports for the Sales Manager
• Excellent listening and customer service skills
• Assistant clients through the sales process offering advice as necessary
• Explain to customers the different house types, specification and options available to them.
• Show a full driving licence (with access to your own vehicle)
A key part of this role will be influencing and negotiating so you will need to be experienced in a similar role. It important that you are professional, personable and efficient.
To find out more about this position and the earning potential, please call me on 07788 282 044 or email your CV to email@example.com.