Senior Structural Engineer
Permanent | Birmingham, West Midlands | ASAP | £35000.00 to £45000.00<
Job Reference: 14450
One of the UK’s leading Engineering Consultancies is growing their Birmingham office due to an increase in workload and ambitious plans for growth. As a result, they are looking to recruit a Senior Structural Engineering.
This consultancy prides itself on providing a great level of customer service, various skills, technical expertise and experience.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Responsible for the Structural Engineering Design team managing a range of different projects, in various sectors.
• Management of projects from initial phase to completion including client liaison, administration and management of resources.
• Inspections of sites and reporting on findings of buildings and structures for remedial works.
• Super-Structure design for various materials including reinforced concrete, steel and timber, including calculations.
• Delivery of high quality, precise and time efficient designs, which have undergone rigorous checking.
• Provide support and guidance to junior colleagues.
• Business development and networking.
To be considered for this role you must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the structural design industry and be educated to degree standard in Civil/Structural Engineering. You must also be working towards chartered status as a Structural Engineer. You must possess excellent communication skills and be able to work independently and within a team. Working knowledge of the standards of structural design is essential.
Offering a competitive salary plus benefits (Negotiable, dependant on experience).
To apply, please send your updated CV to email@example.com or call 07785997563 for more information.
Please visit our website www.threcruit.co.uk to view all engineering and technical vacancies within house building.
Follow our Linked In company page https://www.linkedin.com/company/596773/ to be kept up to date with new opportunities and events within the Built Environment.