Associate Director (Civils)
Permanent | Birmingham, West Midlands | ASAP | £50000.00 to £60000.00<
Job Reference: 14426
One of the UK’s leading Engineering Consultancies is growing their Birmingham office due to an increase in workload and ambitious plans for growth. As a result, they are looking to recruit an Associate Director from a Civils background.
This consultancy prides itself on providing a great level of customer service, various skills, technical expertise and experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Accountable for the management of infrastructure design teams and project managing a range of different projects.
• Supervise and give guidance to team members relating to highways design.
• Manage all aspects of the project from administration to controlling budgets, including liaising with clients.
• Create business plans in accordance with company financial projections.
• Assist company directors with operation of regional offices, to achieve growth targets of the company.
• Management of key clients, communicating with clients to keep them informed of timescales.
• Recruitment of new team members to ensure effective team productivity.
• Design infrastructure, S278 and sustainable drainage schemes for new and existing projects.
• Site Inspections and visits, with team, clients and statutory bodies.
You must have a minimum 5 years’ experience in the civil engineering industry, specialising in the design of roads and drainage. You must be degree educated in Civil Engineering or related subject and be proficient in the use of Microdrainage, PDS and AutoCAD. A working knowledge of Health and Safety Standards is essential. You must be working towards professional membership with ICE or similar.
Offering a competitive salary plus benefits, negotiable dependant on experience.
To apply, please send your updated CV to email@example.com or call 07785997563 for more information.
Please visit our website www.threcruit.co.uk to view all engineering and technical vacancies within house building.
Follow our Linked In company page https://www.linkedin.com/company/596773/ to be kept up to date with new opportunities and events within the Built Environment.