Senior Civil Engineer
Permanent | Birmingham, West Midlands | ASAP | £30000.00 to £40000.00<
Job Reference: 14425
One of the UK’s leading Engineering Consultancies is growing their Birmingham office due to an increase in workload and ambitious plans for growth. As a result, they are looking to recruit a Senior Civil Engineer.
This consultancy prides itself on providing a great level of customer service, various skills, technical expertise and experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
• To be responsible for the Civil Engineering Design team, which will involve managing numerous projects varying from residential to public sector schemes.
• Preparation and review of calculations, drawings and technical documents.
• Design of drainage systems, S278 schemes and new infrastructure schemes.
• Liaise with external clients and statutory bodies, to achieve completion of projects to the required standard.
• Complete site visits for inspection of projects.
• Provide supervision and training to junior staff members including graduate engineers and apprentices.
You must have a minimum 5 years’ experience in the civil engineering industry, specialising in the design of roads and drainage. You must be degree educated in Civil Engineering or related subject and be proficient in the use of Microdrainage, PDS and AutoCAD. A working knowledge of Health and Safety Standards is essential. You must be working towards professional membership with ICE or similar.
Offering a competitive salary plus benefits, negotiable dependant on experience.
To apply, please send your updated CV to email@example.com or call 07785997563 for more information.
Please visit our website www.threcruit.co.uk to view all engineering and technical vacancies within house building.
Follow our Linked In company page https://www.linkedin.com/company/596773/ to be kept up to date with new opportunities and events within the Built Environment.