Permanent | Milton Keynes, Milton Keynes | April | £40000.00 to £55000.00<
Job Reference: 14393
Taylor Herrick Recruitment is working on a new position for a Land Manager to join a national house builder. This position is based in their Buckinghamshire region and offering a competitive salary, market leading bonus and package. This top 10, PLC house builder is currently facing positive times and seeking a strong individual who can drive the business forward.
This role is offering the opportunity to join a strong-minded, well-respected and successful house builder. You will be tasked with sourcing Land throughout Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire, Huntingdonshire and more, therefore a sound knowledge of these areas would be a distinct advantage. Excellent communication skills and a strong network of contacts is required for this role. Several years’ experience in a Land Manager role with a House Builder / Residential Developer is essential in order to be able to carry out this job effectively.
• Identification and acquisition of sites.
• Have exceptional negotiating and influencing skills; be a confident and professional networker.
• An innovative thinker, with the drive to seek out and pursue potential development opportunities.
• Collate all relevant detailed information e.g. build costs, sales projections, engineering, financial to establish a clear assessment of viability for any potential development opportunity.
• Input into the initial land value appraisal and subsequent negotiations to agree terms.
• Input into the planning application process working with key individuals both internally and externally to ensure successful delivery.
• Ensure value improvement through smart land acquisition, outstanding management of the planning process, and cost efficiency.
In return for your hard work, you will be offered a competitive salary plus excellent package which includes company car / allowance, pension scheme, health care and bonus. If this Land Manager opportunity is of interest to you or you would like to hear about other Land jobs, please get in touch, daniel@THrecruit.co.uk or 07795547888. Also, please visit our website to see our latest jobs in Land and Planning across the entire West Midlands and East Midlands - www.threcruit.co.uk
Company car / allowance, heealth care, pension, bonus