Permanent | Milton Keynes, Milton Keynes | | £20000.00 to £25000.00<
Job Reference: 14376
An opportunity to work for a well established house builder has become available for the right Sales Advisor. This succcesful house builder are seeking a Sales Advisor to join their Sales Team team in the Bedfordshire area. This is a great opportunity to work with an exclusive house builder. This opportunity is ideal for someone looking for pride in their work.
Main purpose to carry out all aspects of the day to day running of the sales information centre in accordance with the customer journey and to maintain necessary records and documentation during all stages of the sales progress.
Typical activities will include:-
• Represent the Company in sales negotiations and administration in a professional and timely manner.
• Follow the sales process set out in the Sales induction training and development and Procedure Guide to ensure full compliance with Company procedures.
• Respond to all enquiries
• Deal with all visitors to the sales centre in a polite and efficient manner.
• Ensure that the customer is kept informed of the progress of their purchase.
• Respond to all cancellations making every effort to ‘save’ the reservation and at all times identify the reason for cancellation.
• Generate sales by offering relevant purchase assistance schemes, as directed by the Company.
• Work as a team within the development to ensure customer extras drive additional profit for the Company.
• Implement the Company’s continuous drive to deliver excellent customer service by endorsing the customer journey and consistently exceeding customer expectations.
• Deliver high quality home demonstrations in conjunction with the build/maintenance teams in the home that the customer has purchased.
• Carry out daily tasks required for each of the specified sites within the hub.
• Support colleagues within the sales hub to ensure all aspects of the sales process are completed to the required standard.
• Liaise with the Sales Team Leader regarding customer appointments.
• Travel to all sites within the sales hub, on a regular basis, to undertake customer appointments.
• Attend departmental meetings as required. • Ensure all relevant stakeholders are informed of key departmental developments. Presentation
• Ensure that a high standard of personal presentation is maintained during office hours. Communication
• Ensure that a high standard of personal presentation is maintained during office hours.
• Maintain high standards of presentation of all sales sites, including sales office, show home and stock units and report and monitor any remedial action.
For more information please call me in confidence on 07880 656 966, or alternatively email me to email@example.com