Permanent | Cheshire, Cheshire | | £45000.00 to £55000.00<
Job Reference: 14370
Taylor Herrick Recruitment are currently working on a new position for a Land Manager to join a national house builder. This position is based in their Cheshire region and offering a competitive salary, bonus and package. This top 10, PLC house builder is currently facing positive times and seeking a strong individual who can drive the business forward.
This role is offering the opportunity to join a strong-minded, well-respected and successful house builder to work across the Cheshire area. Excellent communication skills and a strong network of contacts is required for this role. Several years’ experience in a Land Manager role with a House Builder / Residential Developer is essential in order to be able to carry out this job effectively.
• Identification and acquisition of sites.
• Have exceptional negotiating and influencing skills; be a confident and professional networker.
• An innovative thinker, with the drive to seek out and pursue potential development opportunities.
• Collate all relevant detailed information e.g. build costs, sales projections, engineering, financial to establish a clear assessment of viability for any potential development opportunity.
• Input into the initial land value appraisal and subsequent negotiations to agree terms.
• Input into the planning application process working with key individuals both internally and externally to ensure successful delivery.
• Ensure value improvement through smart land acquisition, outstanding management of the planning process, and cost efficiency.
In return for your hard work, you will be offered a competitive salary plus excellent package which includes company car / allowance, pension scheme, health care and bonus.
If you would like to apply for this role or one of our other positions please call me in confidence on 07387268299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. I specialise in Land, Planning, Commercial and Surveying recruiting on all levels so if this position doesn’t seem the right fit for you please get in touch so I can help you find your perfect role. If you’re not looking however, you are able to recommend a fellow professional please contact me today as we offer a generous referral bonus.