Graduate Recruitment Assistant
Permanent | Henley In Arden, Warwickshire | | £16000.00 to £25000.00<
Job Reference: 14361
Job Title: Graduate Recruitment Assistant
Location: Henley in Arden
Overview: Taylor Herrick Recruitment is an independent boutique recruitment business. It was formed in 2008 to provide an unparalleled ethical recruitment service, we have since grown as a business and now operate within a number of professional sectors. We pride ourselves on placing the best talent in the specialist sectors in which we operate.
Relationships: Report to Director
The Role: The role is for a Graduate Recruitment Assistant. As we are a small boutique business, we will need you to work in a supportive and efficient manner to the team, proving recruitment resourcing. This is a new role to the office and will evolve as time progresses.
- developing a network of candidates through advertising, job boards, professional networking and recommendations / referrals.
- maintaining an accurate database of candidates.
- to update and maintain accurate advertising across our own website, job boards and social media accounts.
- to manage social media accounts for your sector, including monthly blogs, twitter, linkedin, facebook etc.
- monitor advert responses and manage short-listing of candidates.
- updating candidate and client information records
- uploading CVs to the database efficiently
- running CV database searches and downloading information from job boards.
- calling potential candidates for roles – screening questions.
Essential Skills / Experience / Competencies
You must be able to demonstrate:
A desire to work for a boutique professional recruitment business
Initiative, enthusiasm and motivation.
A target driven and professional attitude.
Tenacity and resilience.
Excellent communication and presentation skills, including verbal and listening.
Capability to prioritise, multi task and work within a pressurised environment.
Proficiency in IT skills including word, excel, social media and the internet.
Ability to complete weekly administrative tasks, as requested.
Ability to work to agreed key performance indicators.
Values & Behaviour
Desired personal attributes:
Natural presence, engaging, ability to instigate and maintain natural dialogue with whoever you are communicating with.
Infectous energy and enthusiasm
Passion for the work you do, ensuring fast pace and accuracy.
A targeted and structured approach to your work.
We expect you to mirror our core company values which are:
TRANSPARENCY and INTEGRITY
HONESTY and TRUST
PASSIONATE about the work we do
RESPECTFUL of those we work with
Always PROFESSIONAL in our approach
INSPIRING and ENCOURAGING of others
COMMITTED to delivering the highest levels of service and exceeding your expectations.
Salary & Benefits: There are excellent prospects for the person we appoint: in addition to generous salary, we will support you in developing your career whilst working for part of an ambitious company. The starting salary will be in the region of £16,000 – £18,000 plus bonus - OTE £25,000
£16,000 - £18,000 basic salary, depending on experience with earning potential up to £25,000 in Year 1.