Permanent | Birmingham, Birmingham | Negotiable | £40000.00 to £50000.00<
Job Reference: 14358
Construction Planner/Build Programmer – Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary; £40,000 - £50,000 plus package
My client is an expert in social housing, including new-build open market housing, refurbishment and planned maintenance. Looking for an experienced Build Programmer to join their team in the Birmingham area.
As Build Programmer, you will produce pre and post tender programmes using Asta / Microsoft Project / Excel based programmes as well as filling in with a few other duties mainly relating around tender support. This position will report to either the Technical or Commercial Director.
The duties of this Build Programmer are as follows;
• Working within the bid teams producing tender programmes using labour and plant output rates, method statements, logistics layouts and other information required for tender submissions.
• Attending tender settlements to present the programme, method and logistics proposals to senior management.
• Pricing preliminaries for Tender submissions, including the production of Scaffold Schedules, Crane Enquiries and Temporary Electrics Enquiries.
• Producing and delivering presentations for Tender interviews.
• Producing Design, Procurement, Construction and As Built programmes for live projects
• Carrying out the production of progress reports, and maintaining programs
The person they appoint will ideally have experience in the residential housing sector, whilst this isn’t essential, you will be required to have a good knowledge of the construction industry.
To find out more about this position and the earning potential, please call me on 07788 282 044 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Company car or allowance, pension contribution, private healthcare, discretionary bonus