Assistant Civil Engineer
Permanent | East Midlands, East Midlands | Negotiable | £20000.00 to £25000.00<
Job Reference: 14342
One of the UK’s top ten house builders is recruiting for a Trainee / Assistant Civil Engineer for their East Midlands region in Nottinghamshire on a permanent basis.
The person they appoint will provide support to the Senior Engineer / Engineer for the control and coordination of all technical information between external consultants and internal departments.
• Work with Land, Technical, Commercial and Construction departments to ensure smooth transition of information
• Support the Technical Team in checking the engineering drawings and details for accuracy, correctness and commercial suitability
• Liaise with external consultants to ensure deadlines are met and report on progress during design periods
• With support and guidance to produce appraisals of designs prior to being issued
As experience allows, whilst under supervision of the Technical Team;
• Apply for and secure statutory body approval of Engineering Design and Ground Investigation
• Attend site visits and meetings in order to solve issues that arise during the construction processes
• Attend design meetings with the highways and planners to ascertain requirements from a council perspective for new developments
In return, this house builder is offering a competitive salary plus package (negotiable dependent on individual experience).
To apply please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07881 099368 for more information.