Permanent | Birmingham, West Midlands | | £21000.00 to £23000.00<
Job Reference: 14299
An Award Winning National House Builder is looking for a Sales Administrator to join their thriving Business. Here are a few of your day-to-day duties.
• Add all development details entered into the system are accurate for the purposes of sales and marketing.
• Enter and maintain records of all customers including additional marketing information as required and available.
• Enter and maintain details of all sales including selling prices, customer extras orders, contract exchange and legal completion deadlines.
• To produce weekly, monthly and other ad hoc reports required by the business unit management in accordance with the time scales required for these reports.
• To maintain digital back-up and hard copy records of information as required by the business unit and company procedures.
• To co-ordinate, the distribution of information between the Sales & Marketing department and other departmental functions within the business unit and to provide information for weekly head office reports as required.
To apply please send your updated CV to email@example.com or call 07788282044 for more information.
Please visit our website www.threcruit.co.uk to view Site Manager, Assistant Site Manager, Contracts Manager and Senior Site Manager Vacancies within the house building and construction industry.