Permanent | Derbyshire, East Midlands | Negotiable | £40000.00 to £50000.00<
Job Reference: 14292
One of the UK’s leading house builders is in search of a Masterplanner to join their design and technical department based in Derby on a permanent basis.
As a Masterplanner, you will produce design proposals for residential layouts that are both commercially viable and meet local authorities’ standards without comprising the companies design beliefs.
The person they appoint will work closely with the Group Design Director, Masterplanning team, all members of the Group Design & Technical department and the regional design and technical teams. This position will report to the Masterplanning Manager.
• Design both hand drawn viability layouts and AutoCAD planning layouts to the highest standard that are commercially viable and are in accordance with the companies design requirements
• Work closely with regional teams to agree design briefs and layouts
• Promote the company’s brand of urban design to external influencers
• Handling queries when they arise
• Attending meetings that may be necessary in the performance of your duties
• Complying with and uphold company policies and procedures
• Undertaking any additional tasks as may reasonably be required from time to time
To be considered for this position, you must have previous experience of producing layouts for residential housing developments. Previous experience working for a house builder would be advantageous but not essential. You must be educated to at least HNC/D standard or above and hold a full UK driving licence. You will be required to proficiently use AutoCAD, design hand drawn feasibility layouts, possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written as well as exceptional presentation skills.
This position would suit a driven professional with a passion for design who can offer excellent design skills, strong attention to detail, the ability to work well within a team and capable of working to and managing projects and workloads.
In return, this house builder is offering a competitive salary plus excellent package (negotiable dependent on individual experience).
To apply, please send your updated CV and work samples / portfolio to email@example.com or call 07881 099368 for more information.
Please visit our website www.threcruit.co.uk to view all urban design and masterplanning vacancies within house building and private practice.