Permanent | Birmingham, West Midlands | Negotiable | £30000.00 to £45000.00<
Job Reference: 14225
A successful, national house builder based in the West Midlands is in search of a Civil Design Engineer to join their technical team on a permanent basis.
The person they appoint will undertake the design and supervision of civil engineering projects in order to provide a quality and cost effective service in line with this regions budget.
• Experience in estate road design to local authority standards.
• Conversant with MCHW and DMRB standards.
• Ability to undertake hydraulic modelling using FEH and FSR data sets.
• Fully conversant with HR Wallingford method.
• Able to undertake private level and drainage design whilst achieving the most cost effective earthworks regime against planning constraints.
• Ability to produce and optimise earthworks models.
• Familiarity with Part M and lifetime homes requirements.
• Ability to procure, manage consultant information.
• Critique 3rd party information to ensure designs are value engineered.
• Fully conversant with Section 38,184,278,104,185,106 agreements etc.
• Awareness with legal rights and obligations relating to wayleave agreements.
• Familiarity with NJUG guidelines.
To be considered for this position you must be qualified with at least a HNC/HND in Civil Engineering or preferably degree qualified in Engineering or achieved incorporated / chartered status. You will be required to have at least 3 years’ experience working with a house builder or Engineering Consultancy working within the residential sector. An in-depth knowledge of AutoCAD is essential as well as other engineering packages including Autotrack, Microdrainage and PDS.
In return, this house builder is offering a competitive salary plus package (negotiable dependent on individual experience).
To apply please send your updated CV to email@example.com or call 07881 099368 for more information.
Please visit our website www.threcruit.co.uk to view all engineering and technical vacancies within house building.
Follow our Linked In company page https://www.linkedin.com/company/596773/ to be kept up to date with new opportunities and events within the Built Environment.
Company car or allowance, pension contribution, healthcare, discretionary bonus