Permanent | West Midlands, West Midlands | One month | £25000.00 to £35000.00<
Job Reference: 14213
A successful, national house builder located in Staffordshire is in search of a Civil Engineer to join their technical team on a permanent basis.
The person they appoint will undertake the day to day design of civil engineering projects in order to provide a quality and cost effective service.
• To undertake the design and supervision of projects from initial briefing through to adoption within the specified timescales
• To carry out all necessary functions to assist the smooth running of the area team
• To undertake designs achieving practical, economic and saleable solutions working either as part of a team or independently
• To provide technical advice within the Department for planning applications etc.
• Utilisation of computer-aided design software, drainage design software and PDS modelling
• Liaison with Service Authorities and production of combined services drawings
• Checking all design work to ensure it is economic and in line with acquisition budget
To be considered for this position you must be qualified to at least HNC / HND level. A degree in Civil engineering is desirable. It is required you have gained at least 3 years’ experience working for a house builder / residential developer or engineering consultancy who specialise within the residential sector. An in depth knowledge of CAD is essential along with other engineering packages including AutoTrack, Microdrainage and PDS.
In return, this house builder is offering a competitive salary plus package (negotiable dependent on individual experience).
To apply, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07881 099368 for more information.
Please visit our website www.threcruit.co.uk to view all technical and engineering vacancies based in the West and East Midlands.
Company car or allowance, pension contribution, healthcare, discretionary bonus