Permanent | Birmingham, West Midlands | One month | £40000.00 to £45000.00<
Job Reference: 14202
Extremely successful builder of high quality homes seeks a Technical Coordinator to join their technical team as they go from strength to strength.
They are looking to appoint a house building professional to manage the Technical function and report on all technical, engineering and architectural aspects of the business.
Key responsibilities include:
• Provide a practical and cost effective technical service to the company.
• Jointly responsible for producing technical design solutions within cost plan or approved appraisal budget.
• Take responsibility for site evaluation, architectural and engineering design, the investigation of technical problems encountered and provision of economically viable solutions.
• Ensure that Technical Department procedures are adhered to, and layouts, technical reports for land appraisal and required working drawings are provided within the agreed date schedule.
• Support the Senior Technical Manager in ensuring that the Technical team are fully resourced and well-directed, with clear guidelines to their own job responsibilities, and are provided with full support in achieving these, in terms of communication, training and development, and the organisation of the department’s workload.
In order to make a success of this role, you must be:
• Excellent communicator, with high detail orientation.
• Ability to prioritise tasks to meet changing business needs.
• Demonstrable effective experience of working for a major company in a similar role
• Knowledge and understanding of the major functions within the remit of Technical services and how they impact on site acquisition and development.
• Knowledge and aptitude to identify those issues which impact on land value or development costs and to make the correct ‘allowances’.
Offering a competitive salary plus excellent package (negotiable dependent on experience).
To apply, please send your updated CV to email@example.com or call 07881 099368 for more information.
Please visit our website http://www.threcruit.co.uk/ to view all vacancies within house building.
Follow our Linked In company page https://www.linkedin.com/company/596773/ to be kept up to date with new opportunities and events within the Built Environment.
Company car or allowance, pension contribution, healthcare, discretionary bonus