Permanent | Worcester, Worcestershire | Negotiable | £30000.00 to £40000.00<
Job Reference: 14151
An award winning, Midlands based house builder is in search of an experienced Architectural Technician or Technologist for their West Midlands office on a permanent basis.
This company is well known for building high quality new build homes in sought after locations across the UK including the West Midlands, Shropshire, Worcestershire, Staffordshire and Gloucestershire. The type of homes they build can range from one bedroom apartments to 5 bedroom detached houses.
As an Architectural Technician, you will support the Senior Design Coordinator and existing team who is responsible for architectural, technical and planning matters. Typical responsibilities will include the following;
• Liaise with Local planning authority, NHBC & Building Control
• Prepare and present design proposals – house type working drawings
• Assist in preparation and alternations of floor plans and associated plans, sections, elevations and details
• Assist with alterations to existing CAD site layouts
• Prepare suite of post planning technical site layouts including boundary, external works, materials layouts / schedule, sales area, landscaping, compound, estate conveyancing
This position would suit a qualified Architectural Technician or Technologist with experience in the residential sector. Previous experience working for a house builder or residential developer would be advantageous but not essential. Proficiency using AutoCAD is essential. This position offers career development as well as the opportunity to join a friendly and enthusiastic team.
In return, this house builder is offering a competitive salary plus package (negotiable dependent on individual experience).
To apply, please send your updated CV to email@example.com or call 07881 099368 for more information.
Please visit our website www.threcruit.co.uk to view all architectural vacancies within house building.
Company car or car allowance, pension contribution, healthcare, discretionary bonus