Permanent | Sheffield, Yorkshire | October | £30000.00 to £40000.00<
Job Reference: 14140
Land Buyer – Sheffield
A growing, reputable company based in Sheffield is seeking an Land Buyer to join their thriving team. This position is offering an excellent salary plus package. The successful candidate must have a strong knowledge of the patch (Sheffield, Leeds and Bradford), with an increasing knowledge and contact base in this area.
Their existing team is small but very good and they wish to appoint someone who will compliment them in terms of experience and attributes. They are certainly looking for quality not quantity; please only apply if you feel you are at the top of your game and have unrivalled success in land acquisition across the Yorkshire area. They will be looking for you to bring with you a great deal of commercial acumen, confidence, charisma and professionalism. In addition, they will expect you to be well connected.
- Bring with you and continue to build a network of strong relationships with key contacts within the geographical area to monitor land and market activity
- Collate all relevant detailed information e.g. build costs, sales projections, engineering, financial to establish a clear assessment of viability for any potential development opportunity.
- Input into the initial land value appraisal and subsequent negotiations to agree terms
- Input into the planning application process working with key individuals both internally and externally to ensure successful delivery.
- Ensure value improvement through smart land acquisition, outstanding management of the planning process, and cost efficiency.
- Monitor and update the Senior Land Manager on land market activity on a continuing basis and react appropriately to any opportunities.
- Maintain any internal land systems e.g. retention of land meeting minutes, land information provided from external sources and the management of the land register/portfolio of completed sites for further value or commercial opportunities.
- Develop a strong land and planning team.
- Undertake regular performance reviews, develop individuals’ skills and knowledge and manage any areas of concern in line with Company procedures.
This Land Buyer position is offering a competitive salary plus package. For more details on this Land Buyer job, please contact me on daniel@THrecruit.co.uk or 07795547888. Also, please check our website, www.THrecruit.co.uk for our other Land vacancies.
Company car / allowance, health care, pension, bonus