Permanent | Leicestershire, East Midlands | | £60000.00 to £65000.00<
Job Reference: 14074
An opportunity to work for a multi award winning housing developer has become available for the right Contracts Manager. This award winning house builder are seeking a Contracts Manager to join their growing management team. This is a great opportunity to work with an exclusive house builder. This opportunity is ideal for someone looking for some pride in their work.
This opportunity offers the chance to prove yourself, this company offer great incentives and bonus structures for their management teams. Our client wants someone that can lead their team and progress within the company. Not only does this client pride themselves on quality homes but on quality staff, this is a career move as well as a lifestyle choice.
To be considered for this role you must have experience with house building, being able to deliver within allocated periods and within allotted budgets.
You must have;
• CSCS card at Contracts Manager Level
• Full UK driving license
• SMSTS, or similar
• Relevant experience
• Previous experience as Project Manager or Senior Site Manager for a high volume house builder
• Up to date knowledge of H&S obligations and building legislation
• Proven track record of motivating and managing a team effectively
• Able to work with others to achieve the desired outcome
• Capable of implementing change and of using initiative
• Confident outlook combined with resilience and diplomacy
• Proven ability to work effectively with senior management
• Ability to take a big picture view of multiple sites and make decisions accordingly
• Able to work with a high degree of accuracy