Senior Land Manager
Permanent | Birmingham, West Midlands | August | £55000.00 to £65000.00<
Job Reference: 14063
Senior Land Manager
Taylor Herrick is working on a rare Senior Land Manager opportunity with a sought after house builder based in the West Midlands. Offering a very competitive salary plus package, opportunities don’t come about with this quality builder very often.
The Land team is responsible for identifying, evaluating and securing sufficient land for residential development. They also work closely with the Planning team to support the division’s strategic land objectives by maintaining a strong land bank. The Planning team manages the division’s forward land interests, both options and land acquired.
The Department is also responsible for managing any land and property assets owned by the Division.
• Maintain a high profile within the industry by establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with local authorities, local agents, land owners and other developers within the divisional geographical area.
• Ensure that acquisition proposals are presented, in a professional manner, with required input from other departments for approval by Managing/Regional Director/Chief Executive, as appropriate.
• Ensure land files are maintained in accordance with Policy and Procedures.
• Ensure that requirements for land acquisition are met.
• Responsible for all projects from initial site identification, appraisal and approval to the point of purchase and implementable planning consent being obtained.
• Ensure land schedules are maintained in an up to date position each month.
• Ensure land files are maintained in accordance with policy and procedures.
To apply for this Senior Land Manager role, please send your CV to daniel@THrecruit.co.uk or call 07795547888. To view our other jobs within Land and house building, please visit our website www.THrecruit.co.uk
Company car / allowance, health care, pension, bonus