Permanent | Birmingham, Birmingham | June/July | £35000.00 to £50000.00<
Job Reference: 14032
A successful Residential Developer is in search of a Development Coordinator to join their West Midlands region on a permanent basis.
This company build a range of residential developments across the UK from new build open market sales to new build and refurbishment of social and affordable housing.
As Development Coordinator, you will ensure the company carries out its contractual responsibilities for coordination of construction details. Manage flow of design information and to manage design input of specialist subcontractors. This position will report directly to the Development Manager.
- Coordination of the design team and specialist subcontractors
- Management of design process during construction process
- Attend contract launch meeting to agree accountabilities
- Provide technical advice as necessary
- Process design information and maintain drawing registers
- Review design and specifications for alternatives to provide added value
- Produce weekly design reports
- Assist Development Manager with management of construction design phase and coordination of design team
- Encourage innovative cost effective solutions
To be considered for this position, it is desired you have proven experience in a similar role with a residential developer or house builder. It is important you possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal, as you will be liaising with internal and external departments on a daily basis.
In return, this house builder is offering a competitive salary plus package (negotiable dependent on individual experience).
To apply, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07881 099368 for more information.
Please visit our website www.threcruit.co.uk to view all vacancies with house building.
Company car or allowance, pension contribution, healthcare, discretionary bonus