Permanent | Birmingham, Birmingham | One month | £35000.00 to £45000.00<
Job Reference: 14014
A successful high end House Builder is in search for a Technical Coordinator to join their existing team located in the West Midlands.
As Technical Coordinator, you will assist with the coordination of consultants, review applications and proposals and provide technical support to other departments. This position will report directly to the Technical Director.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
• Assist with the coordination of Consultants and interrogation of designs including value engineering
• Provide support for pre-contract applications to include service proposals, postal addresses, statutory notifications, NHBC registrations, dealing with Building Regulations and clearing planning conditions
• Liaison and support of other departments in providing technical information and assisting with technical issues
• Office administration, record keeping filing drawings, preparation / monitoring of pre-contract programs
• Support of site teams day to day where required
• Have an awareness of Section Agreements including the adoption of roads and sewers on completed developments, 278 agreements, 104 agreements etc. to provide support to the Engineering / Technical Manager.
• Run projects under the supervision of the Technical Director
To be considered for this position you must be qualified to HNC / HND or degree level in a construction related qualification preferably Architectural Technology as this is the preferred background for this position. A detailed knowledge of the latest Standards such as CfSH, SBD, HQI Standards, Robust Details, Building for life and Building Regulations is required.
This position requires attention to detail, excellent planning and organising skills along with the ability to take on new responsibilities, build relationships and act on own initiative. It is desired, the person they appoint has experience of working in a similar role on a variety of projects including framed buildings and high quality housing. Proficiency using AutoCAD is essential.
In return, this house builder is offering a competitive salary plus package (negotiable dependent on individual experience).
To apply, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07881 099368 for more information.
Please visit our website http://www.threcruit.co.uk/ to view all architectural and technical vacancies within house building.
Follow our Linked In company page https://www.linkedin.com/company/596773/ to be kept up to date with new opportunities and events within the Built Environment.
Company car or allowance, pension contribution, healthcare, discretionary bonus