Permanent | Birmingham, West Midlands | One month | £25000.00 to £35000.00<
Job Reference: 13948
A successful, national house builder is in search of a Technical Coordinator to join their West Midlands region on a permanent basis.
The person they appoint will have the opportunity to work on new build developments across the West Midlands ranging in size, value and complexity.
As Technical Coordinator, you will be responsible for the coordination of all technical information between external consultants and internal departments.
• To work with the Land Department to ensure smooth transition of information
• Check all drawings and details for accuracy, correctness and commercial suitability
• Liaise with external consultants to ensure deadlines are met
• Apply for and secure statutory body approval of Architectural Design
• Attend site visits and meetings in order to solve issues that arise during the construction process
• Attend design meetings with highways and planners to ascertain requirements from a council perspective for new developments
• Ensure that new regulation requirements are anticipated and incorporated as required
• Procure Architectural and Design information
• Provide provisional assessment of abnormal design requirements
• Monitor progress of the adoption of roads, sewers and public open space areas
• Pursue the reduction and release of outstanding Bonds at the earliest opportunity
• Assist the Architectural Manager to obtain fee quotations from specialist consultants for all planning and architectural design and technical report requirements
• Provide technical and administrative support to the site teams
To be considered for this position you must have previous experience in either an architectural or engineering position preferably with a house builder however, this is not essential. Excellent written and verbal communication skills is essential as well as the ability to work both alone and as part of a team. Proficiency in AutoCAD is crucial.
Offering a competitive salary circa £25-35,000 plus package (company car or allowance, pension contribution, healthcare, discretionary bonus).
To apply please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07881 099368 for more information.
Please visit our website www.threcruit.co.uk to view all architectural vacancies within house building and private practice.
Company car or allowance, pension contribution, healthcare, discretionary bonus