Assistant Engineering Manager
Permanent | Birmingham, West Midlands | One month | £35000.00 to £50000.00<
Job Reference: 13823
A successful bespoke House Builder is in search of a Senior Civil Engineer to join their technical department located just outside of Birmingham.
This company is reputed for being a quality builder, developing exclusive schemes in sought after locations. They are a growing business and looking to appoint an experienced Civil Engineer to support the Engineering Manager in their West Midlands region.
This position will report directly to the Technical Manager and will involve working closely with the Engineering Manager.
• Interaction / liaison with other in house department’s
• Site liaison / attend site project meetings
• Co-ordination of all services disconnections on existing properties where required
• Management of new services / easement agreements to all new sites
• Management of services diversions / services upgrades / drainage solutions / highways solutions on all feasibility sites
• Co-ordination of ground investigation reports, flood risk assessment reports and CCTV drainage reports where required on all feasibility sites
• Management / approval of external consultant’s sub-structure design packages
• Value engineering of all sub-structure design packages
• Management of external consultants S278, S111 & S104 designs on all new sites
• Liaison with local authorities where required with regards to S278, S111 & S104 approvals / agreements
• Proficient in the use of Word and Excel
To be considered for this position you must have previous experience working for a house builder / developer in either a hands on design role or co-ordination position. It is essential that applicants are from a civil engineering design bias and can demonstrate a full understanding of engineering and technical processes.
Offering a competitive salary up to £50,000 plus package (negotiable dependent on experience).
To apply please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07881 099368 for more information.
Please visit our website www.threcruit.co.uk to view all technical and civil engineering opportunities available within house building.
Company car scheme, pension contribution, healthcare, discretionary bonus