Permanent | Warwickshire, Warwickshire | asap | £0.00 to £60000.00<
Job Reference: 13587
A highly thought of multi-disciplinary practice based in Warwickshire is in search for an accomplished, enthusiastic and motivated chartered planner to join their team as Planning Director. The person they appoint will form part of their management board and will build upon the extensive experience of their current Planning, Landscape, Urban Design and Architecture professionals, becoming pivotal in shaping the future of the planning business unit. The successful candidate will benefit from the scale and momentum of this business with a wide range of existing clients and design studios across London, Midlands and the North East and West.
This practice has developed an unrivalled track record in delivering major design-led strategic masterplans, design codes and detailed designs, using innovation and expertise to unlock complex planning and design challenges. Working with both public and private sector clients throughout the UK, they have a reputation for excellence in design and delivery across the many sectors within which they take an industry leading role, through residential and mixed use land projects, through schools, retail, industrial and healthcare sectors. They are currently also expanding their research and development capabilities and role in design review, expert witness and academic collaboration.
Desired skills and / or experience:
• Extensive experience in a planning role, with a knowledge of all aspects of planning including working with private sector clients and public sector planning departments.
• The desire to expand your experience, develop opportunities and assist in raising the profile of the wider business.
• Be at a current managerial level with a strong understanding of the needs of business.
• Excel at client facing business development and have an extensive network of built environment contacts.
• Be a Chartered Town Planner. Urban Design MA and/or a strong knowledge of spatial design would be an advantage, but not essential for this planning focused role.
• Excellent people management skills and have strong experience in leading multi-disciplinary teams.
• Share their vision to create (and be renowned for creating) great places!